Write for iFobia
Some important guidelines for you:
First of all, thank you very much for showing interest to contribute to iFobia. We always encourage and inspire our readers to contribute with well-written as well as unique from the variety of standpoints.
If you want to contribute the meaningful Ideas, Perception, Experience, Advice or Tips on Relationship, Health, Fashion, Lifestyle, Happiness, and Travel, we’ll hear and share it with great pleasure.
However, before submitting your article, please have a look at our Contributor’s guidelines as following:
- Unique Article.
- High Quality.
- Must be 1000+ words.
- Not posted anywhere else online.
- Try to include related images if possible.
- Make sure any links in the article that relevant and valid.
- You may add your web/blog URL in the author’s bio.
- Copy/spinner content.
- Irrelevant images.
- Use HTML.
Please keep in mind-
iFobia is an authority blog site, so try to maintain related voice to share helpful and authentic information. Be sure that you are doing the best to submitting articles for our intelligent and serious readers:
- Grammatical correctness.
- Spelling correctness.
Benefits for the Contributor:
- Be an honorable member of iFobia
- Get positive signals from Google.
- Be a permanent contributor.
- Get traffic to your site
- Many more…
How to submit:
- See the contributor guidelines.
- Select the niche among ours.
- Send it using the form of the above link.
- You may also send in Microsoft word to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach any photos you like to include in the article, Or, share the link where the photos are hosted.
- Don’t forget to let us know about you within 150 words and your Facebook/Tweeter/Google Plus profile URL (if you interested.)
When it published on iFobia?
- Usually, it takes one week after reaching the satisfactory level of our team about your article. Sometimes it is sooner or later to publish.
- By submitting your article for a post on iFobia, you acknowledge and accept the right of the iFobia editorial team to make any changes necessary to publish the article.
- You will notify by email when your article published on iFobia. Besides this, if you have any queries you can contact us.